Step 1 – Open the enrolment for which you want to mark the results from the Enrolment Centre (TEAMS > Student > Enrolment Centre).
Enrolment Centre > Academic > Student Result.
Student Result Screen
Step 3 – Select the relevant result from the Result drop down list and enter the Result Date of the modules and then Save the screen.
Please Note – You cannot enter a Result Date that is in the FUTURE or greater (after) than the Enrolment End Date. A user can only mark progressive results with a future result dates i.e. Continuing Enrolment and Not Yet Started (reported under state requirements).
How to mark Results and generate Result in Bulk
Step 1 – To open the Bulk Module Results screen, go to
TEAMS > Student > Academic > Bulk Result
Step 2 – Enter the search parameters such as Enrolment Between dates, Module Code, Course, Timetable, etc and click on the Search icon (magnifying glass).
The screen will refresh and a list of students will be displayed.
IMPORTANT: Enrolments with overdue fees will appear in red color.
How to generate Student Results listing Report
Student Results Listings Report is used to generate a list of results based on Enrolment Dates, Result Dates or Result Entry Dates.
Step1- Go to TEAMS > Student > Academic Reports III > Student Results Listings Report.
Step 2 – Following are the parameters which are present on the report parameter screen:-
- Print Based On – A user can select that how this report should be generated i.e. Enrolment Dates, Result Dates or Result Entry Dates. Based on the option selected, the system will search for proposals within the specified date range accordingly.
- Start and End Date – This is a date range field and a user can enter a date range for report generation. Once a date range has been entered then the system looks for any results which falls during the date range period specified by the user based on the print option selected.
- Report As At Date – This is a date field and the system will look for all student results which have been marked as at date entered by the user in this field.
- Enrolment # – This is a look up option from which a user can select a specific student enrolment for which this report has to be generated.
- Campus Name – This is a multi-select option for which a user can select one or more campuses.
- Course Name – This is a drop down look up option for which a user can select one or more courses for report generation.
- Module – This is a look up icon and the report will only display results for the module which has been selected.
- Timetable – This is a look up option from which a user can select a specific timetable/academic schedule for which this report has to be generated. The timetable listings in this look up option change depending upon the radio button selected i.e. Active, Inactive or Both.
- Session – Once the timetable is selected, the classes/sessions will load in the drop down menu. A user can select a session and the report will print only those enrolment records which are linked to the selected class or session.
- Employer – This is a look up option from which a user can select a specific employer for which this report has to be generated and only those student enrolments will appear which are linked to the selected employer.
- Print Modules – A user can print this report either for All modules, With Results modules, With Unsuccessful Results OR With No Results.
- Show Inactive Modules/Competencies and Subjects – This is a tick box and if it is selected then the Inactive Units or Subjects i.e. Transitioned Units or Subjects will also appear in the generated report.
- Print Attempt Records – This is a tick box and if it is selected then the attempt records will also appear in the generated report.
- Include Enrolments – This is a drop down option and a user can select options such as ALL, TO START, CURRENT and FINISHED. Depending upon the option selected, student enrolments will appear in the report.
- Group By – This is a drop down option and a user can select how they wish to group the generated list of student enrolments i.e. By Campus Name, Course Name, etc.
- Sort By 1 – This is a drop down option and a user can select how they wish to sort the generated list of student enrolments i.e. By Campus, Course Code, etc. User can also specify that whether they want to sort their search results in Ascending or Descending order.
- Sort By 2 – This is a drop down option and a user can select how they wish to sort the generated list of student enrolments i.e. By Campus, Course Code, etc. User can also specify that whether they want to sort their search results in Ascending or Descending order.
Please Note – You cannot select same sort by option in Sort By 1 and Sort By 2. The selected option must be different.
- Generate in CSV Mode – A new tick box Generate in CSV Mode has been added on the parameter screen for this report. While generating these reports, a user can tick this tick box and click GENERATE, the report will be generated in .csv format.
- Schedule Report Generation – A tick box for Schedule Report Generation has been added in the report parameter screen for every report that can be generated server side. A user can tick this tick box and can select Overnight or Deliver By option. If Overnight option is selected then the system would generate the report for the user overnight and if Deliver By option is selected then a user has to define a date and time at which the report has to be generated in the future.
Please Note – The time which you are entering would be the QLD time because that’s where our servers are located.
- IMPORTANT – Only those reports can be scheduled for future generation which are being generated on our servers (i.e. server side). Those reports cannot be scheduled for future generation which are being generated on your computer (i.e. client side).
- Template – A user can select the report template from this drop down. Customised report templates can be added in the Report Template screen (TEAMS > Setup > Organisation > Report Template Screen) and selected from this drop down.
Enrolment Type – This is a multi-select option from which a user can select one or more enrolment types for report generation. The enrolment type user code listings in this look up option change depending upon the radio button selected i.e. Active, Inactive or Both.
Step 3 – Click the Generate button to generate the report and report will be submitted to the server for generation. You can view/download the report from the Report Centre (TEAMS Workplace > Quick Links > Report Centre)
Still having trouble?
If you’re having any difficulty or have questions that you can’t find answers to here, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or call us on 1300 85 05 85. We’re happy to help!