Conditions for Offer Letters
You can either watch the below video or read the step by step guide.
Our CRICOS clients have requirements to provide conditional offer letters to their clients, based upon each individual prospect student. The colleges/schools have a set of conditions and then based on the prospect student they have to add one or many of them into their final Letter of Offer.
In the past, our clients have tried to manage this by having multiple custom report templates for Offer letters but now there is further new compliance requirements that will make it even more difficult for them.
We have introduced a new notes template section for Offer Letter Conditions. A user will set them up in TEAMS and then will apply one or many to a prospect student and have them printed in the Offer Letter as bullet points (ESOS Schedule of fees by Course/Study Period).
Few examples for offer letter conditions:
- 1. This is a conditional offer letter. An IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent is required for entry into this program. The document(s) must be provided within 30 days from the date of the offer letter to make this offer valid.
- 2. This is a conditional offer letter. A Release Letter from XYZ Institute is required for entry into this program and it must be provided to make this offer valid.
- 3. Please be advised that this offer is conditional and submit the Statement of Purpose form properly filled to make this offer valid.
Here is the detailed explanation for the new addition:
Open the Prospect Entry screen which you can find from TEAMS > Marketing > General > Prospect Entry, you’ll find a new tab named as Prospect Conditions just after the Overseas information tab as follows:
Here you can add offer letter conditions for a prospect student. From the Condition dropdown, you can select the condition/s and add them to the grid as per the prospect student.
These conditions will be static and you can set them up through the Notes Paragraph screen which you can access from TEAMS > Setup > Academic > Notes Paragraph. To setup a static condition, select Proposal Conditions from Applies To dropdown.
Once you have selected Proposal Conditions, let the screen to refresh. After the screen is refreshed, give a title to your conditions which will appear in the Conditions dropdown. As we can see the Title field is a mandatory field so, we cannot leave it blank.
To this title, next is Notes box which you will be using to type in the conditions in detail. Click on the Notes icon, a text box will appear for you to type the conditions there. After you have typed in, click on the Done button.
Now add an entry to the grid by clicking on the Add button.
You can add each and every condition on this screen which you have for your RTO’s offer letter to issue. The conditions updated here will be appearing under the Conditions dropdown of Prospect Condition tab as follows:
These are static conditions but sometimes there are conditions which are flexible like when you need a completion letter or release letter from a specific institute, then for such conditions, we have new fields on the Prospect Conditions tab. These flexible condition fields are as follows:
- 1) Certificate of Completion
- 2) Certificate of Completion College Name
- 3) Release Letter College Name
- 1. Certificate of Completion: This option is used for the course for which you want the completion certificate.
- 2. Certificate of Completion College Name: This option is used for the college name from which you require the certificate of completion for a student..
- 3. Release Letter College Name: This option is used for the college name from which you require the release letter for a student.
For all of these three fields, you will see a dropdown and a blank field. First of all, you need to search in the dropdown for the available options and the one which you are looking for if it’s not in the list then type in the blank field next to the dropdown. The system will then automatically add that written text as a Usercode, which will then become drop down option for future use.
For example: For a prospect student, I updated the Certificate of Completion as General English and Certificate of Completion College Name as Delhi University.
Here we can see the newly added fields are appearing in the dropdowns:
We have made it easier for you so that you don’t have to go the usercode screen and add the dropdown options there. You simply need to type in the text box and then hit save, the system will add them in the background.
But just in case you have to delete or edit a dropdown option, then you need to go to user code screen, search for the correct code type and then edit or delete as per your requirement from there.
On the Usercode screen, the code type for these options are:
1. Completion/Release Letter College Name: For the name of the college from where you want a completion certificate or release letter.
2. Completion Letter Course Name: For which course, you want the completion letter.
In this way, you can specify the conditions for each student for the offer letter. You can get this data printed in your offer letter if you are using ESOS Schedule of Fees by Course/Study Periods – Proposal.
This report is used to generate an Offer Letter with one or many proposal/s data in it. Although it is accessible from the PMC (Prospect Marketing Centre) it can also be generated from the PC (Proposal Centre) as well.
When you are in the report template screen, search for the report name as ESOS Schedule of Fees by Course/Study Periods you will see three entries of:
- ESOS Schedule of Fees by Course/Study Periods – PMC
- ESOS Schedule of Fees by Course/Study Periods – Proposal
- ESOS Schedule of Fees by Course/Study Periods – Student
The Proposal_Conditions bookmark table has been added to PMC & Proposal version ‘ESOS Schedule of Fees by Course/Study Periods’ reports only.
You can add newly introduced bookmark table into your custom offer letter template. The system will print the list of conditions and/or condition rules linked to the prospect student as numbered bullet points.
See below an example of the generated report:
Still having trouble?
If you’re having any difficulty or have questions that you can’t find answers here, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or call us on 1300 85 05 85.
We’re happy to help!