Invalid Delivery Mode/Predominant Delivery Mode/Outcome Identifier Combination
How to fix this validation error?
1. Login to TEAMS.
2. Open the student enrolment in enrolment centre (TEAMS > Student > Enrolment Centre) for which you want to fix this error.
3. Open student result screen (Enrolment centre > Academic menu > Student results).
4. Click on Delivery Type (2018) button (as highlighted in the below screen shot).
5. Enter the correct values in the Internal, External or Workplace fields.
6. The system will automatically calculate the Pre-dominant delivery mode based upon the values entered for Internal, External or Workplace.
7. Kindly hit the Save button to save the changes.
Note: The below examples are just to give you a hint that how to update the Internal, External and Workplace fields.
You need to update the fields based on student’s result type.
1. If the result is Competent (20), the delivery type is Classroom based (10) than update 100 in the Internal field.
2. If the result is Not Yet Competent (30), the delivery type is Electronic based (20) than update 100 in the External field.
3. If the result is Competent (20), the delivery type is Employment based (30) than update 100 in the Workplace field.
Kindly re – generate the Export after fixing all of these error.