Why To Use
Because it allows you to do multiple proposals for a prospect student at once. It will allow you to add up to 10 courses into the one process, trust us we have seen clients and potential clients with 6 or 7 included in their Offer Letters. You can link the same Agent to all of the proposals and raise all the relevant invoices against each course.
How to use
There are two ways to access the package proposal process in TEAMS that include:
From the Prospect Entry screen
When you enter your prospect student in TEAMS and save the entry there will be a new button display to the right of the prospect student name, for New Package Proposal as shown below:
From the main Marketing menu
- Select the main menu path of
The ‘Bulk Proposal Wizard Step 2’ will open where the following information can be selected:-
How many Courses would you like to enrol the Student in?
Enter the number of courses in which you wish to enrol the prospect.
Account Manager – Select the ‘Account Manager’ which you wish to apply to new proposals.
Agents – Select this tick box if you wish to link an agent to new proposals otherwise this tick box can be un-ticked. Upon selecting this tick box, the agent section will appear where the Agent Information can be selected.
- On the ‘Course’ tab, the same number of expands sections will appear as the number which you have entered in ‘How many Courses would you like to enrol the Student in?‘ field on the ‘Settings’ tab.
A user needs to expand each section one by one to enter course information separately as shown below:-
- Once a user has entered the required information for all the 3 courses, click on the AVETMISS tab to enter the common AVETMISS information for all the 3 pending proposals.
Once the AVETMISS information has been entered, click on the ‘OSHC (Course 1)’ tab to enter the OSHC information.
- Click ‘Next’ and the ‘Bulk Package Proposal Fee Details’ screen will open.
- Here also 3 different fee sections will appear for 3 different proposals/courses. A user needs to expand each section one by one to link/apply fees to all the 3 proposals as shown below:
Here also 3 different sections will appear for 3 different proposals/courses. A user needs to expand each section one by one to change invoice information for all the 3 proposals as shown below:-
Things To Note
- If you wish to edit a proposal after creating it from bulk package proposal process then you will have to open that proposal in the Proposal Centre and edit it by using the ‘Edit Proposal’ screen under Action menu.
- Bulk Package Proposal Screen can only create proposals in bulk, it cannot be used to edit proposals in bulk.
Still having trouble?
If you are having any difficulty or have questions that you can’t find answers to here, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 85 05 85. We are happy to help!