Step 1 – For creating a user in TEAMS, go to TEAMS > Setup > Organisation > Users Entry
Step 2 – On User tab, enter the following details such as:-
- Login Username:-Enter the username which will be used while logging into TEAMS.
- Password:- It will be used while logging into TEAMS.
- Username:- It will be the full name of the user which will appear in TEAMS at several locations such as Dashboard, Audit Logs, etc.
- Campus Name:- Select the campus for which you want to assign the permissions to that user.
- Group Name:- Select the Group Name and the permissions for that group will be assigned to that user.
- Account Expiry:- You can enter the account expiry date and the user will not be able to login after the date which you have entered in this field.
- Enter the Phone #, Fax #, Email Address and Mobile # of the User in their relative fields.
- View All Leads & Prospects:- If you want to give permission to the user for viewing all Leads and Prospects then you can tick this tick-box.
- View All Action:- If you want to give permission to the user for viewing all actions then you can tick this tick-box.
- Enable Alerts:- If you wish to enable alerts for the user then you can tick this tick-box.
- Change Password on Next Login:- This tick-box can be ticked if you want to make sure that the users must change the password every time they login into TEAMS.
- Active: This tick-box should always be ticked if you want to keep the account for that user active. If any staff member left your organisation then do not delete that user from TEAMS, simply untick this tick-box and save the screen.
- Show Reminder in SRC:- If you want to show the reminders created by this user in the Student Resource Centre. then tick this tick-box.
- Do Not Allow Access on Days:- If you don’t want to give access to the user for certain days of the week then you can use this option.
- Login Time Allowed:- If you don’t want to give access to the user outside a certain time frame then you can use this option. You can specify the login time in this option and then user will only be able to login into TEAMS in the specified time range.
- Deny Login On Public Holidays:- If you tick this tick-box, then user won’t be able to login into TEAMS on public holidays. Public holidays entered at the organisation level.
- Restrict Edit/Cancel Invoices based on date:- If you want to restrict a user from Editing or Cancelling Invoices then this option can be used.
- Eligible for quiz:- If you want to make a user eligible for creating a quiz then you can use this option.
Step 3 – On Address tab, you can enter the address of the user. It is a mandatory field. If you don’t want to specify the address of the user then you can just enter TBA on the address field.
Step 4 – You can enter the Next of Kin information of the user on the Next of Kin tab. If you don’t want to specify this information, you can leave this tab blank as this is not mandatory field.
Step 5 – If a user is not available i.e. on vacation or on leave then the holiday period and reason can be specified on the Unavailable tab.
Step 6 – You can use the Contact Log tab to keep a record of communication log with the user.
Step 8 – If you want to put an IP restriction on a user then you can define the IP range in the IP Range tab. With this feature, user can only login into TEAMS if he/she is using the specified IP.
Step 9 – If you make any changes in the user’s information then you can see all the records in Audit Log tab.
Step 10 – After updating all the details, click on Save button. New user will be created in TEAMS.
Still having trouble?
If you’re having any difficulty or have questions that you can’t find answers to here, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 85 05 85. We’re happy to help!