WARNING: for every computer or laptop that a user will use TEAMS on, you must set these Internet Explorer settings correctly for TEAMS to work. You must be logged on to the computer/laptop that you configuring IE settings on, as an administrator.
There are number of Internet settings which need to be done for the proper functionality of TEAMS. Follow the below steps for the Internet Explorer settings but make sure you are logged in as an Administrator on your system.
1. Go to Control Panel> Network and Internet>Internet Options:-
2. Select Every time I visit the webpage option, make sure that Disk space to use is not more than 8MB and Click on OK:-
3. In the next step, go to Security tab of the Internet Properties window and select Trusted sites as highlighted below :-
Now click on Sites button which will open the below dialogue window.
There is a text box underneath Add this website to the zone: label, you need to add just *.rtosoftware.com.au and then click on Close button.
4. Furthermore on the very same window, click on Custom Level button as highlighted below:
5. In the Security settings window all the settings need to be enabled except Use Pop-up Blocker option:-
Note: Click Ok after enabling all the settings except Use Pop-up Blocker.
6. In the next step, go to Privacy tab, untick Turn on Pop-up Blocker tick box, if it ticked and click on OK.
7. The last step is to configure the Compatibility View settings, press Alt key from your keyboard, it will display the Menu bar. Select Tools Menu > Compatibility View settings options.
Once the dialog box opens, add TEAMS domain url i.e. rtosoftware.com.au in the Add this website: text box and press Add and close the dialogue window.